ADMISSION TO THE PROGRAM
We welcome all applications from motivated individuals who have an innovative mindset, a can-do attitude and meet the admission requirements listed below.
A MASTER or BACHELOR degree from an accredited University
in addition to the degree
Fluency in ENGLISH
Our class is limited in size, so we highly recommend early applications to secure a place in the program.
1st ROUND DEADLINE
2nd ROUND DEADLINE
3rd ROUND DEADLINE
(subject to availability)
All applications should be done online.
You will need to provide your CV, a motivation letter, academic credentials and your personal ID.
Curriculum vitae &
Copy & transcript
for each degree
A scan of your passport
& one passport photo
- Submission of your application file online
- Evaluation interview with the Admission Committee (via Zoom)
- Examination of your file and interview feedback by Program Steering Committee
- Information about the admission decision
- Submission of the acceptance letter
- Payment of first tuition fee due within a month of your acceptance to the program. For applications received after the 2nd round deadline, payment of first tuition fee due within 15 days. Payment confirms your enrolment to the program.
CALENDAR for Program starting August 2024
Classes take place in-person at EPFL every 2-weeks on Friday & Saturdays (full days). In addition, the program begins with a 5-day intensive introduction week, and ends with a 9 day international study trip (incl. travel days). The program consists of 66 days in total (includes 36 weekdays).
Download full the calendar here or click on image below.
The cost of the program is CHF 49’000, split into the following instalments:
(15 days if applying after 2nd round)